January 25, 2007

This is Frightening...Almost TOO Easy

Okay, so today marks one month since I became an engaged woman. So far this is what's already lined up:
.
1) the church
2) the hall
3) the entertainment for the reception
4) the photographer
5) my dress, veil and tiara
6) a limo is in the works, we are shopping around for prices
.
Am I crazy or does this seem a little TOO easy? Both of us have agreed on all choices (except my attire because we are keeping with tradition and he doesn't get to see it until the Big Day) and have found some great deals (my dress was bought at a boutique that was closing down so the dresses were all 50% off!!!). We have been able to keep within budget and have not argued over any of the details we have already taken care of. Maybe I should look at this as a sign that things are meant to be rather than some sort of quiet disaster hiding in the shadows ready to ambush us when we least expect it. Maybe we should look into being wedding planners after this...lol...talk about organized! Even my own mother is surprised at how quickly we have lined all our ducks up. I have always been the type to get things done when I set my mind to it, but geez...
.
We'll just have to wait and see how the rest of the time leading up to our actual wedding day goes. Here's to hoping it keeps to the smooth path...

2 comments:

Daisylixxx said...

That's awesome!! Enjoy the downtime to have LOTS of date-nights with your beau ....because the closer the BIG DAY gets, the more friends & family will want to be around you lovebirds ;)

LOVE IS CONTAGIOUS! People WANT to catch it!!

GMadrid said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Congrats on the engagement. I can't say I am a big Duke fan being from CT, but I can appreciate them. Down year for UConn unfortunately. Don't let that stop you from coming by again.