November 26, 2006

Inside the Actors Studio Questions

I have, on occasion, caught the show "Inside the Actors Studio" hosted by James Lipton and always find myself intrigued by actors' answers to his questions at the very end. I figured, who cares if I am not an actor, I'm gonna answer those very questions myself. So here goes:
.
1) What is your favorite word? Gargantuan
2) What is your least favorite word? Failure
3) What turns you on? A bright smile
4) What turns you off? Ignorance
5) What sound or noise do you love? An all-out belly laugh from a child
6) What sound or noise do you hate? Someone yelling and dragging their child because they can't walk fast enough to keep up.
7) What is your favorite curse word? Mother f$%*er (but I have to be REALLY angry to use that one)
8) What job other than your own would you like to attempt? Marine biologist
9) What job would you hate? Garbage collector
10) If there is a heaven, what would you like to hear God say when you get to the Pearly Gates? I'm proud of you.
.
Simple enough...Anyone else? Again: Kawi or Daisylixxx? Some more food for thought...

2 comments:

Daisylixxx said...

You got me....check out my blog!

Nicky said...

NO KIDDING in regard to #6 - do they see how short those little legs are?!