December 23, 2006

Movie Quiz

Okay, so this came from Nicky once again and I have been tagged. I guess I am in the hot seat for the time being...
.
1) Popcorn or candy? Hellloooo, POPCORN!!!
.
2) Name a movie you've been meaning to see forever. I have always wanted to see The Last Emperor
.
3) Steal one costume from a movie for your wardrobe. There was a really pretty dress worn by Natalie Portman in the second Star Wars movie that was flowy and pale yellow from the top down to darker hues at the bottom...it's been a while, I can't do it justice because my memory is a bit foggy. Maybe if I take my significant other into consideration it might have to be the Priness Leia outfit at Jabba's place (how many hours of working out will that require?).
.
4) Your favorite film franchise is...Indiana Jones!
.
5) Invite five movie people over for dinner. Who are they? Why'd you invite them? What do you feed them?
- Harrison Ford because my first crush was Han Solo (and then again as Indiana Jones). I'd feed him whatever he wanted.
- Morgan Freeman because I find him fascinating and love his work. I think he'd get steak and some sort of fancy vegetable side dish.
- John Cusack because everyone wants to meet Lloyd Dobbler from Say Anything. He is the kind of guy you take home to mom. We'd have a BBQ.
- Ashley Judd because she is a strong woman. We could talk about the work she does for pediatric AIDS. She'd get a fancier meal with lots of veggies.
- Adam Sandler because it's always good to just be silly for an evening. He'd get spaghetti.
.
6) What is the appropriate punishment for people who answer cell phones in the movie theater? Confiscate the phone and a period of time where they can't enter movie theaters!
.
7) Choose a female bodyguard: Ripley from Aliens, Mystique from X-Men, Sarah Connor from Terminator 2, The Bride from Kill Bill, or Mace from Strange Days. I have always thought Ripley was kick-ass.
.
8) What's the scariest thing you've ever seen in a movie? Don't laugh, but the original "The Blob" terrified me when I was 7 because you couldn't hide from it in a closet since it could ooze through anything!
.
9) Your favorite genre (excluding "comedy" and "drama"). Thrillers/suspense.
.
10) You are given the power to greenlight movies at a major studio for one year. How do you wield this power? It would be nice to see something outside of the box (I am tired of cookie-cutter movies). I would also greenlight anything with Harrison Ford, Morgan Freeman, John Cusack and Edward Norton.
.
11) Bonnie or Clyde? How about someone who lives?!
.
I guess it's now my turn to tag some people. As always I am taggin Kawi and Daisylixxx! Don't let me down girls...

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Good call on Harrison Ford! (BTW - I don't see the picture you were gonna post. =( )