September 08, 2007

Food Tasting

.
We have chosen roast beef as the main course and were glad to taste it. Should go over well with everyone attending the wedding festivities.
.
We treated our night as an upscale dinner date and had fun brainstorming about things like the songs the bridal party will come in on. Ours is soooooo us (but I'll have to wait to reveal it later as we don't want to spoil the surprise). All I can say is we are gonna "work it"...lol.
.
I also got to do my hair trial this morning and be all pretty and girlie. The girls got their hair done too and we were all happy with the outcome. Now I just need to get a make-up trial and we're good for the look! Smaller details are left...2 more weekends (one which is tied up in the bridal shower and hair color touch-ups...it's speeding up!



No comments: