September 18, 2007

Stress is Starting to Kick In...

I actually had a dream (okay, more like a nightmare) last night about the wedding day. This is what happened...
.
It was the day of the wedding and I was running out of time to get ready. I realized I had never had my make-up trial and had to call someone and just trust that they would do a good job. When the girl was done I had teal eyeshadow and bright orange lipstick! Shades of Mimi, anyone? I was horrified and saying how I looked awful and of course the bridesmaids were saying I looked fine and that it wasn't so bad...Next thing to upset me: my bouquet. It was smaller than the ones the bridesmaids had and it was not at all what I wanted. It was a huge puffy white bow with 3 flowers attached that were not even close to my color scheme or flower choices. Then as I was getting ready for my grand entrance, we realized the groom wan't there. He was actually still in bed sleeping! And to top it all off, it was pouring rain outside!!!
.
Okay, I have been calm, cool and collected right up until now. It seems that my subconscious is going haywire. Only 11 days to go...I can do this...I really can! I am not nervous about getting married, just that I am going to forget to take care of something along the way..
.
Breathe in...breathe out...breathe in...breathe out...I just need to make sure I do it evenly enough to keep from hyperventilating...ha! ha!

No comments: