September 15, 2006

A New Place on the Horizon...


So, on the homefront things are gonna be new and exciting: my boyfriend and I are moving into a new place together. And so a new phase begins...picking paint for the walls, decorating a new space so that it isn't too girlie (not really a problem with me) and not too masculine or sterile. I look forward to making the place into a home. Although the more I pack, the more I realize I have waaaayyyy too much stuff!!!
.
The question remains: what will it really end up being like? I'm thinking that it could be shades of "The Honeymooners" myself what with Alice being a bit of a smart ass and Ralph being all blustery (nahhhh, that doesn't sound like us at all...lol). Good news is that they always ended every episode with a kiss (*wink, wink*). Just to be sure though, could someone give us a call once in a while to make sure that we haven't strangled each other? I am only joking...or am I? Hmmm....

No comments: