September 25, 2006

Packing Stinks!!!


I am so tired of packing right now! My first question is: "Does anyone really need this much stuff?" Between my books and my Christmas decorations, heaven forbid I actually own anything else...geez. Can you tell I am just dying to get all of this done and over with? Four more days, I have to keep reminding myself...I keep filling up plastic bins, dumping the contents off at the new place and then refilling them. I am hoping to alleviate the amount of boxes that will require carrying during the actual "Big Move". Hopefully, after the furniture has been tranferred, there will be little else left. Thanks to one of my girlfriends, a bunch of boxes and bins were transported and emptied yesterday (much appreciated). Things should go fairly smoothly...and not a moment too soon! As of this past weekend, there is a gaping hole in the bathroom ceiling of my current residence! Yes, you read right: there is a HOLE in the bathroom ceiling. A water bubble started Friday night and by Saturday morning the ceiling was caving in due to the water weight. Fun, huh? Counting down the days and still praying for super powers to get all the packing done with a flick of the wrist or a snap of my fingers...Still hasn't happened, but a girl can try, can't she?

1 comment:

Nicky said...

I HATE packing, moving and unpacking, and I've done it SO many times. I sympathize with you and hope it's all over very soon... =)

Thanks for your comment on my blog!!!